Friday, June 8, 2007

Software Chosen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis is All MINE, the dudleyspinner roving that I am spinning up for my shawl. I had a small amount of this special private stock of roving. I have put some up it up for sale, but this is ALL MINE! I am spinning it fine and hope to knit with a singles yarn to keep the color progression clear. I have been looking at pattern I saw from Cast On blog from Brenda Danes pod cast, the circle sweater, but I know it would not be flattering, just very fun to knit. So I am still searching for a shawl pattern. Feather and fan would look nice, but I hope to find something more exotic to try.
Deb

5 comments:

Monika said...

Love your roving! Can't wait to see it all spun up and knit of course! ;o)

Robin said...

WOW...love your software! I checked out her site, she's got some gorgeous roving! I might have to have some!!

Sherry W said...

Holy cow, amazing!

Lacefreak said...

Beautiful beautiful software! If it was my fiber I'd have set it aside for personal use too! Drooling a lot over here :-)

Dudleyspinner said...

Robin, she is ME! I am dudleyspinner and dyed this myself. I have most of it spun. I am still looking for a pattern. Somehow counterpane has entered my mind. That is a bedspread, and I am thinking of the Pi shawl pattern by E. Zimmerman.
Deb