Thursday, June 14, 2007

Here's My Stats

Hello all. I've never participated in a KAL so this will be fun for me.
Here's the hardware:My trusty Ashford Traditional w/WooLee Winder.Next...My inspiration...

This Promethia Moth hung out on my porch all night and most of the day.So, here's the software that I came up with from my stash....



Clockwise from top)Deep Brown Cotswold. Tussah Silk, Grey/Brown Alpaca, Black Alpaca, Red Kid Mohair, and a Light Grey Hogget Coopworth.I decided that the only pattern that I could possibly use is the Wing-of-the-Moth . So, I guess I better get to prepping the fiber. Looking forward to seeing how we all progress.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wonderful!
That moth is gorgeous - perfect inspiration.

Hattie said...

Oh I love that shawl too! It's on my list of things to make, I'm going to be very anxious to see how yours comes out!

Tracy said...

Thank's for the comments. I've been knitting for over 35 years and have never knitted a shawl before. This should be interesting.