Thursday, June 21, 2007

Knitting has begun

I have been knitting since the beginning of the week (picture from tuesday night):



I've been working quickly on this wing of the moth. If it looks nice enough when it's done I have plans for it that involve it being done next week.... if it doesn't, then I'll just keep it :)

I started the second chart tonight, and have lots of knitting plans for the weekend.

When this is done, I'd like to stay with the group and do a slightly slower paced shawl for myself. ...once my sanity has returned that is :)

- Lucy

5 comments:

Hattie said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to see it all done.

Marlene said...

I love the soft color changes.

Lacefreak said...

That is really lovely yarn. Don't feel you have to rush. Just kick back and enjoy the process!

Monika said...

Looking good so far! You should definately stay and make some more nice projects. That's what I intend to do. The color of your yarn, the soft changes are wonderful.

Opal said...

What a beautiful shawl it's becoming! I look forward to seeing it done.