Thursday, June 14, 2007

Introduction

Hi Everyone,

My name is Necia, and I can be found online here
I heard about this Along during one of my many blog hops. I have to say I'm excited to be here, although I'm pretty clueless as to which direction I plan on taking.

Here's a pic of my hardware:


A Fricke DT that I absolutely adored, and have renamed Lucie Liu. I purchased her at last year's Rhinebeck Sheep & Wool Festival.

As far as software, I'm confused which way to go. Maybe ya'll can help. I have some Punta roving, which is a long haired fiber. I can easily dye that, but oh what color? And, will it make a good shawl. I guess the only way to find out is to swatch.

My other option is also from the stash. A microblen
d from Paradise fibers called Mocha Raspberry. It's a superwash nylon blend.


Here you can see pics of both.

Then there's the option of going with Merino Tencel, and buying a glorious colorway. Oh the pain of making a decision. Speaking of decisions, which shawl should I knit.

I guess I'll mull over this for another week, before making a decision. Feel free to chime in if you have any suggestions.

Necia

2 comments:

Hattie said...

I say go with the mocha raspberry! I love that color, almost got it when I went in to see what they had, super soft!

Tracy said...

Ooooo, Pretty. I think I would have to decide what pattern I was using to know which to use. Both are lovely.