Thursday, May 24, 2007

Software!

I went to pick up my very first, very new spinning wheel today! Yeah! Look what I found! It's the "software" I'll be using for the shawl, if I can spin it fine enough. Isn't it beautiful? I'm so in LOVE with this roving. It's Merino/Silk 80/20 in Glacial Green and Lichen. I hope it will be enough. It will take me a while to be able to spin this, but I had to show you. I'm so happy I found this! Have to go now, and put together my wheel! Tata! Monika
supplemental: O.K. welcome the Ashford Traditional! Hardware is in the house! Fully assembled and ready to go. But I'm not quite. I'm scared, help me!

5 comments:

Queue said...

that's gorgeous!

Teresa said...

Oooo nice! The glacial green is gorgeous!! I'm actually using lichen to spin my shawl too. There's just something about the green that's so luxurious. Congratulations on your new spinning wheel!

Anonymous said...

Oh, lovely colors. This will make a gorgeous shawl.

Kirsten said...

Congratulations on the wheel!!!
Pretty, pretty fiber!

Megan said...

oh, your fiber is lovely.

I spin (and teach spinning) on a Traditional (she is much older than yours, though) and I love her. Give yours lots and lots of oil. Oil her every time you sit down.