Sunday, September 2, 2007

Chugging along

I'd be done with my Fourth-Generation shawl (spring 07 Spin Off) by now if it wasn't for the fact that I'd have to keep spinning more yarn!

100_4432.jpg

I'll be at least 8oz over the estimated requirement for the shawl. My best guess is that she mentions in the pattern she knit a smaller shawl shown then it is actually written for. I'm happy I have a whole bag of fleece to work with. I don't want to think about what would have happened if I had ordered roving per the specifications!

Back to the wheel- one more big skein should do it!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Very pretty shawl. Man, 8 oz. is a lot mare to spin. Must have been a lot smaller shawl. Love the color.

AmysBabies said...

Lovely shawl! What a huge difference from the pattern to real life